Dealer Marketing SurveyFind Out if Your Dealership Could Benefit from a Virtual Marketing Team
Some auto dealers already have a strong marketing, advertising and engagement strategy in place. If you can answer YES to most of these questions, then you are all set for sales success. If most of the answers are NO, then you have an opportunity to leverage a high impact, low cost marketing team to help you grow revenues, build employee morale, reduce sales team turnover, and reach more auto shoppers in your market.
1. Do you currently have a strategy to bring more women buyers into your showroom?
2. Do you have a dynamic blog where informative content is curated and created for your customers and shoppers?
3. Do you have a program that helps educate and inform car shoppers on the best way to shop for and finance a vehicle?
4. Do you have a branded video channel that provides exclusive content for your dealership?
5. Do you have a program that highlights the great service your employees provide for your customers?
6. Does your dealership provide “social proof” that your shopping experience is better than your competition?
7. Do you have promotions that specifically target and draw in Veterans, Pet Lovers, or Senior Citizens?
8. Do you offer your customers a simple way to share their dealership experience with their neighbors?
9. Are you providing valuable content on social media channels that engages consumers and differentiates you from the competition?
10. Do you publish a semi-annual or quarterly branded magazine that highlights your people, your business, and helps to promote your activities in the community?
11. Do you offer a program that helps local groups raise funds for worthwhile community projects, while at the same time builds your brand and name recognition in the market?
12. When vendors call to pitch the next big thing, do you have an experienced marketing person who will vet these vendors to insure what they are offering is appropriate for your store and your market?
If you answered NO to many of these questions, and you want to stand out against the competition, then please contact us to discuss the benefits of our program and how you can get started. Call (216) 712-6712.